4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Farthings, Crowborough, East Sussex
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Beautiful kitchen/dining room with stunning finish
- Convenient location for the town and leisure centre
- Garage/utiility area and off road parking
- Manageable garden
- EPC energy rating D (68)
Do not underestimate this fantastic detached executive family residence as there is a lot more than meets the eye.You will notice from the front that this property isn’t that old and the NHBC guarantee is going to expire later this year, but you would have thought that the build was a lot more recent when you walk inside. A big advantage of being a newer property is you can bring your furniture and start living straight away! Of course, put your own stamp on the place but apart from that, this one is good to go. This house is very spacious and the kitchen in particular is stunning with its granite work tops and fully integrated appliances. Having the dining area conveniently positioned makes entertaining that much easier. It is also the hub of the house with the conservatory and lounge flowing beautifully from either side. Also to the side of the conservatory is a covered area which is ideal to sit under whatever the weather.The finish here is quite spectacular throughout and the current owners have looked after the property very well. You have the benefit of a burglar alarm as well, making the property very secure.You have to come and see this home for yourself to fully appreciate.
What the Owner says:
When we first came here, we were looking for something we didn’t have to do any work to. With the amount of room of offer, we couldn’t say no. The location is lovely as you’re only a short trip into Crowborough’s town centre. If you like to keep fit, you’re round the corner from Goldsmiths leisure centre. As a road this is a great cul-de-sac which is nice and quiet.A manageable garden and the extras like a conservatory and en-suite will make this a really lovely family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Conservatory: 9'2 x 6'5 (2.80m x 1.96m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 23'5 x 9'9 (7.14m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 x 11'8 (4.09m x 3.56m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 12'11 x 9'6 into bay (3.94m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'10 x 8'3 (2.69m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'8 x 8'4 (2.64m x 2.54m)
- Garage/Utility Area
- Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66928571.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24204063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Crowborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.