2 bedroom park home for saleVinnetrow Road, Runcton, Chichester
- Detached Luxury Holiday Lodge with secluded and spacious corner plot
- Approx. 28 Year Lease
- Stunning position and can be sold furnished
- Open Plan Living/Dining Area & Kitchen
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower & Walk-In Wardrobes
- Direct phone line so Broadband is available
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Off Road Parking
This luxury lodge is positioned in a much sought after secluded and spacious corner plot. Comprises of a light, triple aspect living/dining room which opens into a modern kitchen, 2 beds with walk-in wardrobes & a family bathroom. The property benefits from decking areas & off road parking.
Do not miss your fantastic opportunity to purchase this detached, luxury, lodge situated within the popular Lakeside development close to beautiful Chichester. Features include an open plan living/dining room/kitchen with vaulted ceiling which opens up through French doors onto decking which is the perfect space for BBQ's & alfresco dining whilst enjoying the large and secluded corner plot. The lodge has two double bedrooms, the master has an en-suite shower room and both have walk-in wardrobes. The property also has a bathroom. In addition there is gas central heating, double glazing & parking.
This development offers residency for 50 weeks of the year so residents need to have an alternative address for the remaining 2 weeks. Also residents need to have an alternative address for post. Offered with approximately 28 years remaining on the lease, this property could make an ideal rental investment, a weekend fishing retreat or the perfect UK base for residents who spend much of their time abroad.
Living/dining Area 19' 2" x 18' 1" ( 5.84m x 5.51m )
Triple aspect, double glazed windows, double glazed door to side, double glazed French doors on to decking, two radiators, TV point, fireplace with electric fire and open to the kitchen. Luxury vinyl tile floor.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.18m )
The kitchen is separated from the living/dining area by a breakfast bar. The kitchen comprises of a range of wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces, Sink and drainer unit under double glazed window to side. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood over, integrated appliances include washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave, fridge and freezer. Luxury vinyl tile floor.
Bedroom 1 9' 5" x 9' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, overhead storage cupboards, Wall mounted TV/DVD player and doors to the en-suite shower room and the walk-in wardrobe which is fitted with range of drawers, shelving and rails.
En-Suite Shower Room
Frosted, double glazed window to side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, medicine cabinet with light and shaver point, extractor fan, vinyl floor.
Frosted, double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps, shower and shower screen over, wash hand basin, WC, medicine cabinet with light and shaver point, extractor fan and vinyl floor.
Decking to two sides of property with balustrades & spindles. The decking is accessed by gated steps from the front and rear, French doors from the Living/Dining Area and side door. It is the perfect space for BBQ's & alfresco dining whilst enjoying the views over spacious and secluded corner plot which is fully maintained by the site.
Off Road Parking
Parking bay can be found to the side of the property which provide space to park one vehicle, with scope to extend.
Twin bedroom with dg window to side TV point radiator walk in wardrobe with range of shelving drawers and rails.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.