2 bedroom terraced house for saleWarrels Avenue, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Mid back-to-back terrace
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen & shower room
- PVCu double glazing & gas C.H.
- Useful cellar for storage
- Ideal for FTBs and investors
- Popular Bramley location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Situated in this popular area of Bramley particularly favoured by first time buyers and landlord investors, this two double bedroom back-to-back terrace is offered to the market with no onward chain. The property is well presented and should be viewed to be fully appreciated.
The property features PVCu double glazing and gas fired central heating and briefly comprises to the ground floor: a spacious living room and a separate galley-style kitchen which is fitted with a range of modern wall and base units. To the first floor is the master bedroom which is a spacious double, and a generous size shower room which is fitted with a double shower cubicle, washbasin and WC. There is a further double bedroom on the second floor as well as a useful storage cupboard accessed from the landing. The basement provides further useful storage.
The area of Bramley centres on Bramley Town Street and the Bramley Shopping Centre that offer all the facilities required for daily living. Bramley is also well placed for the commuter with easy access from most areas of the postcode to the Leeds Outer Ring Road and Leeds City Centre. There are a number of local bus services and for rail users, Bramley Railway Station directly links to Leeds and Bradford City Centres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66934829.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUD170236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.