4 bedroom detached house for saleJubilee Road, Littlebourne, Canterbury, Kent
- 4 bedroom link-detached family home
- Popular village location
- Garage and off street parking
- Large rear garden
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (68)
If you have ever imagined living in a quaint essential Kentish village and having a slower pace of life this could be just the property you have been dreaming of. So often when searching for your ideal home location is as important as the house itself, luckily on this occasion you have both.
Inside this fabulous 4 bedroom link-detached home is immaculately presented. Recently decorated throughout simply move in unpack your suitcases and put your feet up.
At the rear of the property the large lounge with sliding doors to the garden will surely be a place you will spend lots of time. For those that enjoy a dinner party or two the kitchen area seamlessly flows onto the dining area meaning you can cook up those culinary delights whilst chatting to friends and enjoying a glass of wine.
Upstairs this great property continues to deliver with 2 good sized double bedrooms and a further 2 single rooms, there is ample space for everybody to spread out and have their own space.
Littlebourne itself has a pub, shop and excellent transport links into town making it an excellent option for those that want to be close to the City without the hustle and bustle.
Don't take our word for it book a viewing without delay to avoid disappointment.
What the Owner says:
I have owned my home for around 25 years now and have many happy memories here. I will particularly miss the village feel, community spirit and my excellent neighbours.
I am selling with no forward chain so can move as quickly as a buyer requires.
- Entrance Hall
- Utility Room: 9'9 x 4'11 (2.97m x 1.50m)
- Lounge: 16'3 x 13'6 (4.96m x 4.12m)
- Dining Area: 9'2 x 8'9 (2.80m x 2.67m)
- Kitchen: 10'4 x 9'2 (3.15m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 4: 7'10 x 7'3 (2.39m x 2.21m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'6 x 6'6 (3.20m x 1.98m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'6 x 9'3 (4.12m x 2.82m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 10'2 x 7'11 (3.10m x 2.41m)
- Front Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66937736.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10344861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.