2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMalpas Drive , Northallerton
- A deceptive end terrace Town House pleasantly situated in one of Northallerton's most convenient loc
- Well appointed two bedroom accommodatiom
- Small flagged south facing garden to rear
- Adjoining car parking space
DESCRIPTION This property is a deceptive end terrace Town House pleasantly situated at the head of a small cul de sac in one of Northallerton's most convenient locations lying just a few minutes walk from the High Street and also Applegarth Primary School and the main line rail station.
It offers well appointed accommodation which has the benefit of gas central heating together with upvc double glazing and cavity wall insulation includes: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms and a Bathroom. Outside there is small a flagged south facing garden to the rear and an adjoining car parking space.
ENTRANCE HALL With window to front, upvc double glazed entrance door, radiator and stairs to first floor.
LIVING ROOM 15' 3" x 10' 0" (4.65m x 3.05m) With window to front, radiator, coal effect fire in surround, TV aerial point.
DINING KITCHEN 15' 3" x 8' 8" (4.65m x 2.64m) With window and upvc double glazed exit door to rear garden, range of light oak base and wall units, stainless steel gas hob with cooker hood over and built under oven, integrated fridge and freezer, inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, tiled surrounds.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 0" x 8' 9" (3.66m x 2.67m) With window to front, radiator, built in cupboard.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 0" x 9' 1" (3.05m x 2.77m) With window to rear, radiator.
BATHROOM With window to rear, radiator, white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, close coupled WC and pedestal washbasin.
OUTSIDE To the rear is a small south facing flagged garden with flower borders. To the side is an allocated parking space for one car and a garden shed.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Council Tax Band B
Hambleton District Council, Civic Centre, Stone Cross, Northallerton, North Yorkshire, DL6 2UU
Tel: 01609 779977
The property is leasehold on a 999 year lease from 29/12/1944 with a peppercorn ground rent.
Free Market Appraisal
We will be pleased to provide unbiased and professional advice, without obligation, on the marketing and current value of your present home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66942310.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100897006119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Youngs RPS, Northallerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.