3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWoodhay Walk, Havant, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom end of terrace house
- Beautiful private rear garden
- Good size rooms throughout
- Close to the local shops and bus stop
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Shouting out to all first time buyers or someone looking to upsize.This is a perfect home for you, and a impressive size, all you need to do is bring your paint brush and make it your own.The moment you leave your shoes and coats in the porch and step into the spacious lounge you will instantly be impressed. This room lends itself perfectly for any family gathering be it Christmas or Birthdays, and have the pleasure of looking out onto your front garden and communal green.Cook up a storm in the spacious kitchen ,with plenty of work top space and storage for your favourite ingredient's. Enjoy the view from your window onto your beautiful rear garden.Imagine on a summers day relaxing on your decking area in your garden with a chilled beverage and a barbecue on the go.Upstairs you will find three good sized bedrooms and the family bathroom.
What the Owner says:
This has been my home for fifty one years, i will be very sad to leave but also excited at the same time to start a new adventure. I have never had to move, as the room sizes here have been ideal, and storage is not a problem with three sheds.Not only have we loved the property so much but also the location. It is great to live so close to a shop and bus stop, and to be just a short drive to Havant town centre is ideal.I wish all the best to the new owners and hope they enjoy their time here as much as i have.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'5 x 14'3 (5.31m x 4.35m)
- Kitchen Diner: 13'8 x 9'10 (4.17m x 3.00m)
- Cloakroom: 5'3 x 3'5 (1.60m x 1.04m)
- Bedroom One: 12'2 x 10'3 (3.71m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom Two: 13'8 x 9'10 (4.17m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom Three: 9'4 x 8'7 (2.85m x 2.62m)
- Bathroom: 8'2 x 5'10 (2.49m x 1.78m)
- Front and Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66946934.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41126946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.