2 bedroom apartment for saleBelgrave Road, Wanstead
- Modern 2 bedroom apartment with en suite shower room
- Secured gated development
- Well maintained communal gardens
- Allocated parking
- Surrounded by open green spaces
- EPC energy rating B (81)
Surrounded by the heaths and woodlands of Epping Forest is Belgrave Heights.This imposing prestigious gated development also benefits from a friendly concierge service for your convenience and peace of mind.Beyond the secured electric gates you will find well maintained communal gardens and allocated parking.A sweeping staircase leads up to the communal entrance with a security door monitored by the concierge via CCTV which is also accessible in all apartments via your television. There is also the added convenience of a lift servicing all floors.When you enter the apartment you will be immediately impressed by the green views from all rooms through the double glazed windows.A property that has all the benefits you would expect from an exclusive development and sure to tick the boxes on your wish list.This apartment would ideally suit a professional person, couple or someone looking to work from home.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
What attracted us to this property was the location!!It is very quiet here and you are surrounded by greenery.We used to walk to Wanstead Central Line tube and commute to work in the City. There is also a bus stop just at the end of the road with regular services to Stratford, Leytonstone, Walthamstow and Manor Park as well as Wanstead.Special mention should be made of the great secure storage cupboard in the basement of the building.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area: 14'6 x 11'4 (4.42m x 3.46m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'0 x 6'1 (2.75m x 1.86m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'4 x 8'2 (4.68m x 2.49m)
- En Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 10'10 x 6'7 (3.30m x 2.01m)
- Storage Cupboard In Basement
- Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66947858.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53210874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.