4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVictoria Road, St Austell
- Older end terrace three/four bedroom family house
- Popular and well established residential location
- Convenient family setting, schools, college, amenities
- Available vacant possession, no forwarding chain
- 23ft lounge through dining room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, utility porch
- Three main bedrooms, box room/small fourth bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath, separate W.C
- UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating
- Enclosed gardens front and rear
- Driveway hard standing parking two/three vehicles
This is an appealing, practical and well proportioned three/four bedroom older family house, occupying an established and convenient location for the family being within walking distance of schools, college and amenities and less than one mile from St Austell's main town centre.
Offered with immediate vacant possession and no forwarding chain, the accommodation offers a generous reception hall, large open through lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room and utility porch to ground floor. Three main bedrooms, together with a box room/small nursery fourth bedroom, bathroom and separate W.C to first floor. The accommodation is served by gas fired central heating, complemented by UPVC framed double glazing.
Externally, well enclosed gardens extend to both front and rear, a driveway approach to rear provides parking hard standing for 2, possibly three vehicles.
Combining this property's well proportioned accommodation, location and setting, it is anticipated to appeal to a good number of people and early appointments to appraise are advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3632760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burrows Estate Agents, St Austell . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.