1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleKelmscott Way, Bognor Regis
- Purpose Built Flat
- Ground Floor
- One Double Bedroom
- Allocated Parking
- Private Outside Courtyard Garden
- Rear Access from the Garden to Parking
- Luxury Finish Throughout
- Open Plan Kitchen
A spacious one bedroom ground floor luxury apartment within an exclusive purpose built block. It is in a lovely quiet location and has its own private courtyard and allocated parking. It has been finished to a high standard throughout and is close to local amenities and bus stops.
A one bedroom ground floor luxury apartment set in a quiet location with its own private courtyard garden with rear access straight onto the allocated parking.
Set within an exclusive purpose built block this property would be ideal for a professional couple wanting to get out of the rush of London or to downsize to something more manageable. Beautiful high standard fixtures and fittings throughout including Amtico flooring and a beautiful open plan kitchen/lounge, this apartment is both spacious and light. The master bedroom is generous in size and there is plenty of storage throughout, especially in the welcoming entrance hall.
With the perfect outside space for barbecues for family and friends, short distance to amenities and bus stops you have everything you need close by and with Chichester only a 10 minute drive away the location is perfect for the person that's on the go.
Lounge Area 14' 1" x 12' ( 4.29m x 3.66m )
Amtico flooring, radiators and UPVC double glazing windows, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 12' x 6' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.03m )
Fitted wall and base units with Amtico flooring, space for small fridge.
Master Bedroom 12' 9" x 10' ( 3.89m x 3.05m )
Amtico Flooring, double glazed window and radiator.
Power Shower, with Amtico flooring and Luxury fitted bathroom suite, heated towel rail.
French doors leading from kitchen to small patio area enclosed by timber panel fencing. Gate leading out to allocated parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66954050.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.