2 bedroom apartment for saleKentmere Drive, Lakeside, Doncaster
Sold by Us
- Sought After Marina Development
- Situated on the 2nd Floor - Accessed Via Lift
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Super Spacious Lounge
- Minutes From M18 Motorway
- Estimated Rental Income £650pcm
The beautiful Lakeside is the up and coming hot spot in Doncaster.
Gorgeous nature, swift motorway links and entertainment all on your door step!
Tucked away at the end of Kentmere Drive you will find this most impressive complex of apartments. You're greeted with a tranquil courtyard communal for all occupants. The entrance to the building is secure and only accessible via fob or code. The apartment is located on the second floor and can be access via lift or stairs.
Upon entering the apartment the true size is instantly visible with the entrance hall also providing handy storage. The master bedroom is truly a luxury suit with space for a dressing area and huge en-suite the perfect place to get ready for a race day at Doncaster Racecourse only a stones throw away. The second bedroom is also a double and ideal for any guests as the main bathroom is opposite.
Through to the lounge where there are multiple options on how to arrange this room, from open plan lounge/diner, space for a home office or a super cosy cinema room. The kitchen has integrated appliances and has the most beautiful views over Lakeside. There is space for a dining table a convenient place for breakfast on the go.
Plus the apartment has NO CHAIN and available with vacant possession.
We'd love to show you more and so you can fully appreciate the space offered.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101025005893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moss Properties, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.