2 bedroom property for saleKinverdale Chalet Park, Wolverley
Withdrawn from Market
- Expensively updated to create a beautiful park home.
- Stunning refitted kitchen with dining space to the side.
- Beautiful and spacious living room.
- Two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes.
- Modern shower room with attractive suite.
- An internal viewing is a must.
- EPC Rating F
- The purchaser has to pay 10% of the value upon completion.
Having been updated to a high standard, this impressive two bedroom park home is located within the tranquil setting of Kinverdale Park on the outskirts of Wolverley Village. An internal viewing is essential to appreciate the standard of living accommodation on offer.
9' 6'' x 9' 1'' (2.89m x 2.77m)
6' 8'' x 5' 3'' (2.03m x 1.60m)
We are advised that the ground rent is £109.60 per month. It is important to note that the park home is only available to over 50's. The park home is available for 12 months of the year.
19' 5'' x 7' 5'' (5.93m x 2.27m)
19' 5'' x 10' 11'' (5.93m x 3.33m)
10' 11'' x 9' 5'' (3.33m x 2.87m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66965732.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7785234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Billingham Cooke Estate Agents, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.