4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJames Street, Kinver
Withdrawn from Market
- Oozing character and charm throughout.
- Period style semi detached Cottage.
- Presented to a high standard, spacious living accommodation.
- Large Lounge/Diner, Separate Dining Area, modern Kitchen,
- Modern downstairs Bathroom.
- Three good sized Bedrooms.
- An early and internal viewing is a must!
- EPC Rating D
A beautifully presented four bedroom semi detached Cottage, pleasantly located within this quiet backwater location in Kinver and within walking distance of the High Street. Oozing character and charm throughout, an internal viewing is a must to appreciate the deceptively spacious living accommodation on offer.
We are advised that the property is Freehold.
7.95m x 3.67m (26' 1" x 12')
3.32m x 2.90m (10' 11" x 9' 6") (MAX)
3.28m x 1.86m (10' 9" x 6' 1")
4.24m x 3.43m (13' 11" x 11' 3")
3.55m x 3.05m (11' 8" x 10') (MAX)
4.22m x 3.43m (13' 10" x 11' 3")
3.66m x 3.47m (12' x 11' 5")
3.68m x 3.54m (12' 1" x 11' 7") (MAX)
Bedroom Four / Study
2.09m x 1.82m (6' 10" x 6')
1.82m x 1.09m (6' x 3' 7")
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66967091.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7779858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Billingham Cooke Estate Agents, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.