3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDunn Mews, Kilmarnock
- Secluded, Scenic Setting
- Within catchment area for the Grange Academy
- Downstairs W/C
- EPC - C
Set within the scenic Annanhill estate, this unique, three bedroom, end-terrace villa benefits from its close proximity to parklands and sits within the catchment area for the Grange Academy. With properties rarely available in Dunn Mews, early viewing is essential.
Nestled deep within Annanhill estate, Dunn Mews can be found at the end of a low traffic road between the golf course and local park.
On the ground floor of the property the lounge offers a generous amount of living space and has storage built in, as well as giving access to the property's garden. The kitchen is modern and can be found next to the downstairs W/C.
On the first floor the property's three bedrooms and bathroom can be found. The two double bedrooms have built-in storage and offer a comfortable amount of space. The bathroom, which also offers a shower facility, has a clean, modern feel.
The property further benefits from off-street parking, a fully decked and pathed garden and front garden.
Despite its scenic, secluded setting, Dunn Mews is located within close proximity to many local amenities and transport links offering the best of both country and urban living.
Hall 12' 6" MAX x 6' 3" MAX ( 3.81m MAX x 1.91m MAX )
Lounge 13' 6" MAX x 15' 7" MAX ( 4.11m MAX x 4.75m MAX )
Kitchen 9' 11" MAX x 8' 10" MAX ( 3.02m MAX x 2.69m MAX )
W/c 5' 2" MAX x 2' 6" MAX ( 1.57m MAX x 0.76m MAX )
Bedroom 1 13' 4" MAX x 8' 11" MAX ( 4.06m MAX x 2.72m MAX )
Bedroom 2 10' 2" MAX x 9' MAX ( 3.10m MAX x 2.74m MAX )
Bedroom 3 10' 6" MAX x 6' 4" MAX ( 3.20m MAX x 1.93m MAX )
Bathroom 8' 5" MAX x 6' 3" MAX ( 2.57m MAX x 1.91m MAX )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK106096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.