4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Square, Bramham, Wetherby, West Yorkshire
- Skilful & sympathetically modernised barn conversion
- Superb family accommodation
- Stunning contemporary interior
- Gardens & long range views
- Magnificent master suite with lounge, en-suite & dressing room
- Parking for several vehicles
***OFFERED WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN***
A STYLISH three storey BARN CONVERSION nestling against the rock face in a small back-water in the heart of the village in a Conservation area. The property has been sympathetically extended & MODERNISED to an exceptionally HIGH STANDARD, revealing surprisingly spacious accommodation with a stunning contemporary twist which can only be fully appreciated by personal viewing. To the rear are tiered gardens with lawn boasting long range views over the village and in addition there is parking for several vehicles.
Cat 5 cabling and BT Infinity broadband. There is underfloor heating throughout the ground floor and in the bathrooms. Sealed unit double glazing and gas central heating. The property is approached through a porch leading into a spacious open plan living area with well-appointed kitchen with integrated appliances, dining hall, sitting room and garden room with French doors to an enclosed patio ideal for alfresco entertaining. Utility room, cloakroom with w.c and basin and store room. The entire ground floor reception areas have been designed for both entertaining and family life. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes and one with an en-suite shower room having w.c, basin and shower cubicle. Stylish house bathroom with wall hung basin, bath, w.c and shower cubicle.
Viewing of the second floor is a must where a fabulous master suite has been created with lounge and bedroom with en-suite dressing room and stylish en-suite bathroom with free-standing bath, shower, his and hers wash hand basins and w.c. Patio doors open from the lounge area onto a private roof terrace with space for chairs, table and sun loungers.
There are terraced gardens with lawn and long range views towards countryside surrounding the village. Driveway parking for several vehicles
Bramham is a highly popular village approximately 3 miles south of Wetherby which together with nearby Boston Spa offers a wide range of schools for all age groups, shops and recreational facilities. The geographical location is outstanding with immediate access onto the A1, M1, M62 and also for ease of access to Leeds, Harrogate and York which are all within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTH080528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beadnall & Copley, Wetherby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.