3 bedroom flat for saleCherrywood Manor, 2 Pound Lane, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31
- Modern apartment in tastefully converted period building
- Three bedrooms
- L-shaped open plan lounge/diner/kitchen
- Well appointed modern bathroom with bath and shower cubicle
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Allocated parking
Three bedroom ground floor apartment in a tastefully adapted period building of five homes, converted circa 2015.
The accommodation offers a generous open plan L-shaped kitchen/dining/living area, family bathroom, and three bedrooms; master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, bedroom two with dressing area. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, oak flooring in the main living area and matching doors. The kitchen has an integral fridge freezer, dishwasher and hob with electric oven, with further space for a washing machine/dryer. Outside is a parking space.
Located within a short distance of Bodmin town centre, Priory Park and the further numerous amenities that Bodmin has to offer. Access to the A30 and A38 which run through Cornwall, and the mainline railway station which runs to London Paddington.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66969599.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BON170118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratton Creber, Bodmin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.