3 bedroom terraced house for salePier Place, Great Yarmouth
- Off Road Parking
- Private Enclosed Courtyard Style Garden
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Replacement Bathroom
- Close to Shops and Town Centre
Guide Price £90,000 - £100,000. Project on the Pier! An attractive sideways on hall entrance end terrace house which is situated in close proximity to shops and various amenities in Great Yarmouth.The property accommodation comprises of an entrance hall into a lounge, a dining room, kitchen, rear lobby/utility and bathroom all on the ground floor. Upstairs off the landing there is a master bedroom, bedroom three off of and guest bedroom. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing throughout, gas fired central heating and secure private driveway parking space to the rear.Viewings are highly recommended to see all this home has to offer. Contact Pure Estate Agency to arrange your viewing or for further information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9019063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pure Estate Agency, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.