1 bedroom character property for saleChurch Lanes, Fakenham
- Tastefully Modernised Cottage
- Original Features
- Wood Burner
- Column Radiators
- Shaker-style Kitchen with Butler Sink
- Roll Top Bath
.A tastefully modernised cottage with many original feautres situated in a convenient location. The accommodation comprises cloakroom, kitchen, lounge with wood burner, bedroom with feature fireplace and bathroom with roll top bath. Viewing is highly recommended.
WC, gas combi boiler and water softener.
Lounge 10' 11" x 10' 10" max ( 3.33m x 3.30m max )
Woodburner, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 8' 3" ( 2.77m x 2.51m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with worksurfaces over and tiled splashbacks. Butler sink and drainer, integrated oven and gas hob, radiator, telephone point, central heating boiler and UPVC double glazed window to the front.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.94m x 2.90m )
UPVC double glazed sash window to the rear, radiator, telephone and TV points, exposed floorboards, feature fireplace.
Roll top bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin with marble surround, WC. Part tiled walls, access to loft space, exposed floorboards, extractor fan, radiator and UPVC double glazed sash window to the front.
There is a paved and shingled garden with raised flower beds and garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66973255.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM105337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.