4 bedroom barn conversion for saleEast Farleigh
- Attached Unlisted Ragstone Barn
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Four Bedrooms
- En-suite, Family Bathroom and Downstairs Cloakroom
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Conservation Area
- Set in 0.34 Acre Overall
- Electric Gates, to Private Drive for up to 7 Cars
- Detached Double Garage
- Extensive Mature Gardens with Walled Courtyard
This attractive and characterful four bedroom Ragstone barn located in a conservation area, is attached to the neighbouring Oast and boasts a wealth of character, combined with modern features. Set over two floors it offers well planned family accommodation. Set in a plot in the region of 0.34 acres overall, double electric gates lead you to a private drive, detached double garage and onto the mature gardens beyond. These offer lawn and patio areas, a small orchard and uninterrupted views over orchards and the town beyond.
As you enter the reception hall, you are greeted by a generous space with slate flooring and staircase on your right leading to the first floor, a guest cloakroom to the side and doors to both the lounge and kitchen. The dual aspect lounge with heavily beamed ceilings and solid Oak floor has a brick fireplace and hearth with wood burning stove and feature herring bone pattern within the chimney breast. Open to the dining room, with antique effect radiators and Oak flooring, a door takes you into the modern kitchen/breakfast room, with slate flooring and a range of units with Oak surfaces and butler sink. A glazed door takes you to the quaint courtyard with a Ragstone wall and gate providing access to the front.
Upstairs, the large landing leads to the four bedrooms, the dual aspect master bed offers ample storage and en-suite shower room as well as utility area that houses the washing machine and tumble dryer. The three piece family bathroom serves the other three bedrooms with a number of additional fitted cupboards.
The electric gates at the front lead to the gravel drive with ample parking and a detached double garage, with twin up and over doors, power and light. Beyond the drive are the mature gardens, with lawn and patio areas, mature flower and shrub beds and a pathway with laurel hedge to the side leading to the small orchard area at the rear with views over a neighbouring orchard and Maidstone.
Coming from the junction of Heath Road (B2163) and Dean Street, follow Dean Street towards Tovil and just past the turning for Forge Lane, the private entrance for Fennington Oast Barn can be found on your left hand side. (look for the red post box)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100483009953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Period Homes by Simon Miller, Weald. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.