3 bedroom penthouse for saleHans Road, SW3
- Apartment Three - Large reception room
- Open plan kitchen dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom two withen suite shower room
- Bedroom three
- Guest cloakroom
- Private roof terrace
- Direct lift access
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Built in the 1890’s and faced in the famous soft red brick of Hans Town, No. 32 Hans Road now combines period elegance with lift access and all that contemporary design and modern technology can bring.
Rebuilt behind the façade, these spacious three-bedroom apartments are finished to the highest specification to include comfort cooling, lutron lighting and under-floor heating throughout.
The apartments and common parts have been fully interior-designed by Todhunter Earle.
Knightsbridge is internationally renowned as one of central London’s most desirable addresses and as home to Harrods, London's largest and most prestigious department store.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KNI180063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrods Estates, Knightsbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.