2 bedroom detached house for saleDesirable village location
- Unique Character Property
- Planning Permission Granted for Single Storey rear extension
- Beautiful Hand Painted Eat-in Kitchen
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/Shower/Utility Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 1st Floor Bathroom
- Stunning Rear Garden
- Driveway for 2/3 Cars
- Viewing Highly Recommended
A unique, character property in a highly sought after village location. This impressive home has been sympathetically modernised to provide a practical home of immense charm together with lovely interesting accommodation further complemented by a stunning rear garden.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
The principle reception room has a wonderful bright and airy feel with feature fire place providing a pleasant focal point, there is also a study/snug and beautiful hand painted eat in kitchen. In addition there is a cloakroom/shower room and utility. On the first floor there two double bedrooms, and stylish family bathroom.
Outside the drive way provides parking for 2/3 cars, whilst the rear gardens is a fine feature of the property beautifully designed with many established plants and trees.
Planning Permission (Ref 16/03238/FUL) has been granted for a single storey extension.
Sherington is a very popular village within a short distance of Newport Pagnell, Olney and Milton Keynes. The village has a public house, church and village store. The M1 motorway provides good road communications and there is a main line station at Milton Keynes with service to London Euston.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66974401.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9004665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban & Rural Property Services, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.