2 bedroom terraced house for saleUpper Sackville Street, Skipton, BD23
- Spacious accommodation
- 2 good sized double bedrooms
- New boiler, kitchen and full rewire
- Superb proposition for first time buyers or an investor.
- Close to all local amenities
A well presented and spacious mid terraced property in this highly sought after quiet location close to the centre of Skipton. Inspection is necessary to fully appreciate what is on offer.
13 Upper Sackville Street is a substantial 2 bedroom property that has been recently upgraded to a high standard. This property is a superb proposition for either a first time buyer or an investor especially being so close to the centre of Skipton. Briefly comprising front entrance door to entrance hall with access to the ground floor living space and the first floor via the staircase. To the front of the property is a good sized lounge which looks out onto Skipton. Via the entrance hall there is access to a very good sized living room which houses a wood burner and also has access to the kitchen, rear patio yard and an understairs storage cupboard. The kitchen has been newly fitted with the addition of a new combi boiler, fitted wall and base units and some skylights which lights up the kitchen. To the first floor are 2 double bedrooms, a spacious bathroom with a 2 piece suite comprising of a bath with thermostatic shower over and a wash hand basin. There is also a separate W/C just at the top of the stairs and another large storage cupboard next to the bathroom. To the rear of the property is a spacious East facing patio yard.
Proceed from the bottom of the High Street onto Keighley Road and before the canal bridge turn off left onto Sackville Street, proceed almost to the end of the Street and Upper Sackville Street is the turning off to the left shortly after Westmoreland Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66979579.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKI180078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Skipton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.