4 bedroom detached house for saleWest Lane, Hayling Island
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ask about our £1,000 buyer incentive
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Approx 100ft Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
Wow this beautifully presented family home is a must see. situated on the west side of Hayling Island, with off road parking to the front and side of property. A rear garden of approximately 100ft with garage.
Wow this beautifully presented family home is a must see. Situated on the west side of Hayling Island, with off road parking to the front and side of the property and a rear garden of approximately 100ft with garage.
Inside the property you instantly get attached to the open plan kitchen diner with a split level floor, with two reception rooms, utility room and a downstairs wc plus shower room completing the ground floor. To the first floor are the four bedrooms, three are double with master having a walk in dressing area and en-suite.
Please call Fox & Sons Waterlooville office today so not to miss out.
Door to front elevation, window to rear elevation, smooth ceiling and walls, laminated flooring, radiator.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc and towel rail.
Lounge 12' 9" max x 23' 9" into bay ( 3.89m max x 7.24m into bay )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side elevations, smooth ceiling with wooden beams, smooth walls, open fire place with brick surround and three radiators. Fantastic sized room making a perfect place to relax in the evenings.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 13' 4" max ( 3.23m x 4.06m max )
Double glazed window to side elevation, smooth ceiling and walls, radiator. Open plan with kitchen.
Reception Room 12' 7" max x 13' 2" max ( 3.84m max x 4.01m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, smooth ceiling and walls, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, modern fitted kitchen comprising of base and wall units and roll edge work surfaces over, sink, double electric oven, five ring gas hob, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer. This stunning open plan kitchen, creates plenty of space for the whole family. With a step down to a snug area leading to a second utility area and downstairs wc plus shower.
Utility Room 4' 4" x 3' 6" ( 1.32m x 1.07m )
Plumbing for washing machine and work surfaces.
Loft access and door to
Bedroom One 10' 8" max x 12' 9" max ( 3.25m max x 3.89m max )
Double glazed window to side elevation, textured ceiling, smooth walls, radiator, steps down to walk in dressing area with fitted wardrobes before entering
Window to rear elevation, fully tiled, shower cubicle, vanity sink, wc and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 12' 9" max ( 3.25m x 3.89m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, textured ceiling, smooth walls, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' x 13' 5" into bay ( 3.96m x 4.09m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, textured ceiling, smooth walls and radiator.
Bedroom Four 6' 5" x 7' 9" ( 1.96m x 2.36m )
double glazed window to side elevation, smooth ceiling and walls, radiator. currently being used as an office.
Three double glazed windows to rear elevation, Bath with mixer taps and shower over, vanity sink, wc, gas central heated towel rail, shaver point, extractor fan and airing cupboard.
Approximately 100ft fully enclosed by hedgerows and fencing. Mainly laid to lawn with two patio areas. Access to shed and driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66980036.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV105164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.