4 bedroom detached house for saleNewton, Sturminster Newton, Dorset, DT10 2DQ
- Quiet location adjoining fields on the edge of the town
- Small private development
- About 2500 sq ft of family accommodation
- South east facing garden to the rear
- South west facing terrace
- Master bedroom with triple aspect and ensuite shower room
- 3 further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom and study
- Double garage and parking
- No onward chain
A detached four bedroom family house with lovely garden adjoining open countryside in a small private development on the edge of the town.
Yards End is a detached house believed to have been built in the 1980s of brick elevations under a pitched slate roof. As the name would suggest it is located at the far end of a former farm yard and is one of just five good sized detached houses.
Internally a porch opens into a central entrance hall with door to the sitting room. This is a wonderful room of nearly 22' square, triple aspect with open fire and sliding doors to conservatory on the south west elevation. There is a separate dining room and kitchen side by side which could easily be turned in to one large family kitchen/living space in line with more contemporary living. The kitchen and dining room both have views over the garden while a utility room with back door to outside and a separate cloakroom complete the ground floor accommodation. On the first floor the master bedroom is above the sitting room with fine views, triple aspect, range of wardrobes and en-suite shower room. The remaining three bedrooms are across the rear of the house and have views over the garden with bedrooms 3 & 4 having fitted wardrobes. there is a family bathroom and a study/nursery in the front elevation. Outside there is a garden to the rear and side with double garage and parking at the front.
Sturminster Newton is a traditional market town. The town has a weekly market on Mondays, a range of shops including traditional butchers and delicatessen, supermarket, banks, pubs, library, doctor and dental practices, health centre, churches and schools. The town also has a recreation ground and the surrounding area has some fantastic walking countryside. The larger towns of Blandford Forum, Shaftesbury and Sherborne are within easy reach by road and Gillingham has a main line station to London Waterloo (approximately 2 hours).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66982979.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STU150507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Sturminster Newton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.