5 bedroom detached house for saleSouth Lawns, Wigton Lane, Alwoodley, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- One of the Most Notable Homes on this Sought After Lane
- An Imposing Stone Detached Family Home
- Principal Reception Rooms Overlook the Spectacular Rear Gardens
- Five Good Sized Bedrooms
- Set in Approximately 0.96 of an Acre
- Carriage Driveway
- Benefit of Planning Permission to Further Extend
- Ideal Location
One of the most notable homes on this always sought after lane, South Lawns is an exceptional, imposing stone detached house set in grounds of approximately 0.96 of an acre.
The house opens out from an elegant, light and spacious hall into the principal reception rooms, all of which look out onto the gardens to the rear. There is an impressive size drawing room, formal dining room and a sun room which offers an ideal place to enjoy the gardens. The dining kitchen is well proportioned with a range of contemporary units and integrated appliances and leads to a further sitting room and study which also has access onto the gardens. The ground floor also offers a guest cloakroom and utility room with direct access into an integral garage.
To the first floor is an impressive galleried landing, a master bedroom suite with dressing room and en-suite and up to four further bedrooms one with a large balcony, a house bathroom, shower room and additional laundry and storage.
The house, which is approached by a carriage driveway, is set well back from the road and the cleverly planted front garden affords a great deal of privacy. At the rear of the house there is a wide stone terrace which faces onto a fabulous lawn bordered by large shrubs and trees, appearing to end at a hedge, but in fact, beyond that hedge lies another lawned garden, ideal for children to play in.
The property has the benefit of planning permission under application 15/07519/FU but undoubtedly has great scope to be altered in whatever way a new owner might desire to suit their requirements.
This home is ideally situated for local amenities including the shopping facilities at Moortown which includes the Marks & Spencer food hall, the ring road has the Sainsburys complex and the David Lloyd centre is a short drive away. There are numerous championship golf courses within the area and the Grammar School at Leeds at Alwoodley Gates is also within easy access.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66986246.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FEA170143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country Manning Stainton, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.