2 bedroom flat for saleIliffe Close, Reading, RG1
- Light spacious apartment
- 10-15min walk from train station/Oracle/town centre
- Lift access
- Secure underground parking
- Well proportioned
- Central location on quiet executive development
- En suite and family bathroom
TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
HouseSimple is pleased to present this light and spacious third floor 2 bedroom apartment in central Reading. The property consists of hallway, open-plan living room with dining area and modern kitchen including integrated fridge/freezer and oven, large master bedroom with en suite, second double bedroom and family bathroom.
Ideal for professionals, families or investors, the property includes secure underground parking and is 15 minutes walk from Reading Train Station, The Oracle and vibrant town centre.
Further benefits include private loft storage and shared garden area. Soon to be refurbished entrance halls and communal areas. Kitchen appliances included (Washing Machine, Fridge Freezer and Dish Washer all less than 3 years old)
No onward chain.
Contact HouseSimple now to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66987701.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS73195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.