4 bedroom bungalow for saleMain Street, Dry Doddington, Newark, NG23
- Executive Detached Bungalow
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Lounge with Walk in Bay Window
- Formal Dining Room with Garden Views
- Conservatory with Garden Views
- Modern Family Kitchen
- Two En Suite Shower Rooms
- Family Bathroom/Wc
- No Onward Chain
- Viewing Highly Recommended
OFFERS INVITED! The Forge is an executive bungalow located within the pretty village of Dry Doddington and offers spacious accommodation nearing 2500 sq. ft. The spacious and versatile accommodation includes lounge, dining room, family kitchen, conservatory, two en suite shower rooms, cloakroom and family bathroom. Externally the property occupies an enviable gated position with generous formal lawns and integrated double garage with electronically operated door. Epc Rating – D
The accommodation is entered through a spacious reception hallway. There is a lounge with walk in bay window, modern family kitchen, formal dining room and conservatory. The master bedroom suite benefits from having garden views and a modern en-suite shower room. The second bedroom also enjoys en suite shower facilities and the third and fourth bedrooms are both double rooms which share the modern family bathroom.
The Forge is set back from the village road and is approached by an electronically operated gated driveway which provides off street parking for several vehicles. There is a brick paved frontage with flower and shrub borders. The rear aspect is a particular feature and includes sun terrace, pond, formal lawns and a variety of established shrubs and trees. The property further benefits from having a double garage. Agents note: Viewing of this executive bungalow is highly recommended.
NB: Draft particulars awaiting vendors approval.
The village has a well regarded public house and is within close proximity to the nearby village of Long Bennington which is a very well serviced village enjoying many local amenities including post office with general store, school, medical practice, Church and public houses/restaurants. Newark is a historic market town set around a Georgian market square and Grantham boasts sought after grammar schools, both towns have fast rail links to London in around 75 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66987881.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK170190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.