4 bedroom detached house for saleGaysfield Road, Fishtoft, Boston, Lincolnshire
- DETACHED PERIOD PROPERTY IN FISHTOFT VILLAGE.
- 0.25 ACRE (STS).
- ENTRANCE LOBBY, LOUNGE.
- FAMILY ROOM, KITCHEN/DINER.
- UTILTIY ROOM.
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM.
- 4 BEDROOMS, FAMILY BATHROOM.
- OFF ROAD PARKING, TANDEM GARAGE.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A detached Period property set within the highly sought after village of Fishtoft. Sitting in 0.25 of an acre (subject to survey) of grounds. The accommodation comprises entrance lobby, lounge, family room, kitchen/diner, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, four bedrooms to the first floor and family bathroom. Further benefits include off road parking and tandem garage. The property is available with NO ONWARD CHAIN. EPC rating F33.
Property ref: 121_2102_4655323
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67000309.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4655323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Burgess, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.