3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoidart Drive, Glenrothes, KY7
- STUNNING SEMI DETACHED 3 BED VILLA
- Situated In A Highly Desirable Location
- MODERN FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- EPC = D
- Generous Lounge & Modern Bathroom
- THREE SPACIOUS BEDROOMS
- Landscaped Gardens With Summerhouse
- UPVC D.G And Gas C.H
* STUNNING MODERN SEMI DETACHED VILLA IN A HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION
* Fantastic modern fitted dining kitchen with integrated hob and oven and ample space for dining furniture
* THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, master bedroom with triple fitted wardrobes
* MODERN FULLY TILED BATHROOM SUITE
* Landscaped low maintenance gardens with summer house and decking areas, great for entertaining!
* MINUTES FROM THE WOODLAND TRUST WOODLAND AND COUL RESERVOIR
This delightful family home is in move-in condition and offers a bright and generous freshly decorated lounge. The modern fitted dining kitchen has integrated hob and oven and has french doors leading out onto the attractive landscaped rear garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, master bedroom is very spacious and has triple fitted wardrobes, bedroom two is again of a double size and bedroom 3 is a small double with large storage cupboard. The bathroom is fully tiled and provides a shaped bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC set in a vanity unit with storage. Externally there is a driveway to the side for two cars, and and landscaped gardens to both the front and rear. UPVC double glazing and modern gas central heating system are installed. EPC Rating = Band D.
Situated to the North east of Glenrothes, and bordering the Woodland Trust Woodland and Coul Reservoir with fantastic walks. This is a quiet and highly desirable location on the outskirts of Glenrothes, yet just minutes from the A92 for accessing Dundee/Edinburgh, and a couple of miles from Glenrothes Town Centre. In the catchment for Collydean nursery and primary school, and Glenrothes High School.
Viewing is a must on this attractive family home which has been upgraded throughout in recent years with new windows, boiler, kitchen and bathroom! Measurements: Lounge - 4.13x4.38m Kitchen/Dining Rm - 4.7 x 3.46 Bed 1 - 4.1x3.12m Bed 2 - 3.04 x 2.80m Bed 3 -2.53.2.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67001041.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528826518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Glenrothes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.