4 bedroom detached house for saleLangrick, Boston, Lincolnshire
- UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE DETACHED FORMER FARM HOUSE.
- 0.8 ACRES OF MATURE GARDENS.
- OPEN VIEWS TO FRONT.
- OFFICE SPACE, ENTRANC HALL, BREAKFAST KITCHEN.
- DINING ROOM, LOUNGE, SUN ROOM.
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, FAMILY BATHROOM.
- DRIVEWAY, DOUBLE GARAGE.
- OFFERS FANTASTIC POTENTIAL.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A unique opportunity to purchase this detached former farm house which stands in approximately 0.8 acre of mature gardens and benefits from open views to the front aspect. Internally the accommodation is extremely versatile and briefly comprises a range of office space, entrance hall, breakfast/kitchen, dining room, lounge, sun lounge, four double bedrooms and family bathroom. Also benefits from driveway providing ample off road parking, double garage (20'10"x19'4") and workshop (33'11x15'10"). The property would benefit from cosmetic improvement however, offers fantastic potential and is being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Property ref: 121_2102_4659541
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67001107.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4659541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Burgess, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.