3 bedroom bungalow for saleHall Drive, Harefield, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB9
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Living Area with Bay Window
- Modern Open Plan Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Family Bathroom
- Wrap Around Garden
- Multiple Off Street Parking
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- EPC Rating: D
- 1061 Sq Ft/ 98.5 Sq M
Beautifully presented and featuring fresh, spacious interiors this three bedroom semi-detached bungalow boasts enormous appeal for the growing family.
This property briefly comprises of a modern living area with bay window, a sleek and stylish fitted kitchen flowing into the light filled dining room. You also have two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, a conservatory and an elegant family bathroom. Externally, to the rear there is a garden mainly laid to lawn with a decking area and to the front there is off street parking large enough for multiple cars.
The property is situated just a short distance from the picturesque Harefield Village. Also nearby is the Grand Union Canal offering some quite spectacular walks and scenery. For more extensive shopping facilities Uxbridge Town Centre is just ten minutes by car and offers a number of famous high street names and restaurants. The commuter is well catered for with the Metropolitan Line in Northwood.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67003262.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RUS170446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Ruislip Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.