4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Methil, Leven, Fife, KY8
- Characterful Detached Villa With Views To Forth
- Vestibule & Reception Hall
- Lounge, Dining Room & Conservatory
- Kitchen & Utility/Cloakroom/WC
- Master Bedroom Suite With Bathroom & Dressing Room/Nursery
- 3 Further Bedrooms & Shower Room
- Gardens, Garage & Off Street Parking
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- EER Band E
This characterful detached villa is located in an elevated position between High Street & South Street in Lower Methil with views to the Forth. Situated at the top of a private access road shared with other properties, the property sits within sizeable gardens and offers generous family sized accommodation which should appeal to a variety of potential purchasers. The property is presented in good order throughout and benefits from some modernisation yet retains many original features such as arches, coving etc. The accommodation on two levels comprises of Entrance vestibule and reception hallway with storage cupboard, bright lounge with bay window, modern/contemporary fitted kitchen with some integral appliances, through to dining room with further external door and door to conservatory with French doors to gardens. There is also a useful utility/cloak room fitted with wc. The master bedroom suite is located on the ground floor and comprises of a generous sized bedroom, a dressing room/nursery with fitted wardrobes/storage and a sizeable bathroom fitted with spa bath and separate shower cubicle. On the upper floor there are 3 further bedrooms and a shower room. Externally, there is off street parking for several vehicles and a timber garage. The garden has been sectioned to provide paved patio areas, play area, vegetable garden and pond. With double glazing and gas central heating, early viewing is recommended. EER Band E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67003594.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GLS180264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison, Glenrothes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.