2 bedroom apartment for saleGrassmere Way
- MODERN GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- D/G AND GAS C/H
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- IDEAL FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY AS A BUY TO LET
- GREAT LOCATION
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE Communal entrance door leading in to the communal hallway, fire door leading into an inner communal hallway with doorway leading into the ground floor apartment.
HALLWAY Doorways leading into the living accommodation, radiator and power point, good size storage cupboard.
LOUNGE AREA 15' 07" x 8' 11" (4.75m x 2.72m) The lounge area has double glazed patio doors leading onto rear gravelled area, double glazed window to the side aspect, various power points and radiator. Opening into the dining area.
DINING AREA 9' 01" x 8' 01" (2.77m x 2.46m) Archway leading into the kitchen, radiator, power points, wall mounted intercom for the entry phone system.
KITCHEN 8' 05" x 7' 10" (2.57m x 2.39m) Modern matching kitchen comprising range of wall mounted and base units with work surfaces above, single drainer sink unit, tiled splash backs, built in electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood above, space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwater, power points, double glazed window to the side aspect.
BEDROOM 1 10' 08" x 9' 05" (3.25m x 2.87m) Double glazed window to the rear aspect, power points and radiator.
BEDROOM 2 7' 02" x 7' 02" (2.18m x 2.18m) Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and power points.
BATHROOM Modern matching white bathroom suit comprising panelled bath with shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., radiator, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
OUTSIDE The ground floor flat has the benefit of having patio doors leading out onto a gravelled area. There are steps leading to the rear communal garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a wooden fence surround.
PARKING The property has an allocated parking space located at the front of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67006268.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101572000467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wainwright Estate Agents, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.