2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCommon Wood Rise, Crowborough, East Sussex
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Generous and flexible accommodation
- Convenient location for town centre and bus routes
- Garage and off road parking
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (56)
Quite simply, this is a fantastic bungalow in a perfect location for someone who needs a convenient lifestyle! Located on a popular small estate, this one has what most people who want to down size will be looking for. Starting with the position which is very convenient for Crowborough's town centre along with the bus routes into Tunbridge Wells and Brighton. If you didn't want to drive everywhere, you genuinely wouldn't have to here. In the other direction, you have access onto the Ashdown Forest for anyone who enjoys a nice relaxing walk at the weekends or if you have a dog then again this would be ideal.
Inside, the property is more than generous with an extension to the back increasing the space on offer. Having flexible accommodation is also a big plus and that's what you have in abundance here. The lounge is a terrific size and flows into the family room making this a perfect space if you are entertaining and then of course the garden which is ideal for just relaxing on a nice day. This bungalow has got plenty of scope to improve, being a blank canvas where you can add your own stamp.
You have a lovely frontage at the property with a driveway and garage which is more than enough for most on the parking side of things.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 10'4 x 9'1 (3.15m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 1: 17'7 x 9'8 (5.36m x 2.95m)
- Family Room: 16'7 x 7'8 (5.06m x 2.34m)
- Lounge: 19'8 x 12'7 (6.00m x 3.84m)
- Kitchen: 11'1 x 7'5 (3.38m x 2.26m)
- Separate Toilet
- Garage & Shed
- Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67007357.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24204028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Crowborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.