3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFestival Road, Billingford, Dereham
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- 20' Kitchen/Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- Solid Fuel Burner
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Popular Village Location
A very well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached family home, located within the sought-after village of Billingford. The property boasts a 20' modern kitchen/dining room, modern fitted bathroom, well tended front and rear gardens and off road parking!!
An internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation offered for sale.
Call us today and book your viewing!!
Lounge 11' 2" x 14' 5" ( 3.40m x 4.39m )
Kitchen / Diner 20' 7" max x 9' max ( 6.27m max x 2.74m max )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 14' 2" x 10' 7" max ( 4.32m x 3.23m max )
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 10' max ( 3.02m x 3.05m max )
Bedroom 3 9' 11" x 6' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.06m )
To the front of the property there is a gravelled area providing off road parking with a pathway giving access to the main entrance door. A side gate and pathway gives access to the rear gardens.
The rear gardens are laid mainly to lawn with a brickweave area, raised decked area, a timber garden storage shed and plant and shrub bed borders, fully enclosed by panelled fencing.
Billingford is located approximately 7 miles from the bustling market town of Dereham. The village is well placed for access to Norwich and the North Norfolk coast and has a network of bridleways/footpaths in the surrounding countryside. The village of North Elmham is approximately 2 miles away and has a well stocked village shop, doctors surgery and two public houses. Dereham itself is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. Dereham also boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
From Dereham, proceed out of town along Quebec Road passing Quebec Hall and the golf course. Proceed along this road (B1110) into the village of North Elmham and take the right hand turn at The Kings Head public house and continue out of North Elmham towards Billingford. Upon reaching Billingford, proceed along through the village, taking the right hand turn into Festival Road and the property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67012582.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM111833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.