2 bedroom apartment for saleLiberty Gardens, Caledonian Road, Bristol, Somerset, BS1
- First floor Harbourside apartment with wonderful water views
- Large open plan lounge/ diner and kitchen
- Balcony with aforementioned Harbourside views
- Two double bedrooms to the rear of the building
- Bathroom, en-suite to the master bed plus a utility room
- Private garage with power, light and up and over door
Spacious waterfront apartment nestled within the historic Bristol floating harbour, amongst such celebrated local landmarks as Aardman Animation studios and the SS Great Britain.
The Harbourside couldn't be more convenient to enjoy life in Bristol to the full. The area surrounding the development has undergone a dramatic transformation in recent years and now offers a variety of places to visit, including Millennium Square, home to the @Bristol attraction as well as the Watershed media centre and Blue Reef Aquarium. The development's location is also ideal for commuters, whether you work in the city or further afield, it is just minutes from Temple Meads station, offering frequent links to the centre of London, Reading or slightly closer to home to Cardiff and Gloucester.
This first floor apartment consists of a spacious entrance hall with all rooms leading off including double doors on to the main living space, large open plan lounge/ diner and kitchen with access to the front decked balcony providing wonderful views of Bristol floating harbour, two double bedrooms (master with en-suite shower room) at the rear of the building plus a main bathroom with a three piece suite and a walk in utility room with a airing cupboard house the boiler and water tank. The apartment comes complete with a private garage with power, light and an up and over door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67013968.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN180259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.