1 bedroom apartment for saleCamp Road, St. Albans
- SELLING FAST!!
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- High specification finish throughout
- Entry phone system
- Allocated underground parking
- Walking distance to St Albans Train Station and Town Centre
- Selected plots with outside space
ONLY 50% OF PLOTS REMAINING!! HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE! William H Brown would like to invite you to view Apex House; a stunning, new, luxury development of 48 one and two bedroom apartments. SELLING FAST so call today to book your viewing on 01727 834838!!!
William H Brown would like to invite you to view Apex House; a stunning, new, luxury development of 48 one and two bedroom apartments. All of the apartments are designed to the highest of specification with contemporary interiors and each apartment benefits from underground parking. Selected plots have the advantage of private outside space making this development extremely unique.
The Apex house development is just a 10 minute walk from St Albans City Station providing excellent transport links into London, a short walk into the City Centre and its attractions and within close proximity to Motorway Links.
So whether you're a first time buyer, downsizer or investor we feel Apex house will be an ideal choice for you! Call us now on 01727 834838 to avoid disappointment and to arrange your viewing. Don't miss out!
Video phone entry system, wooden flooring and underfloor heating with digital zonal thermostat. Doors to:
Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen
Bespoke full height Italian kitchen with LED lighting, silestone wortops, modern chrome mixer tap, modern Smeg appliances including integral stainless steel oven, hob and microwave, integrated extractor fan, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, wooden flooring and underfloor heating with digital zonal thermostat.
Bespoke wardrobes, chrome fittings, fitted carpet and underfloor heating with digital zonal thermostat.
Fully tiled bathrooms in Italian porcelain with feature mosaics, wall hung WC with soft close seat, dual flush mechanism, wall hung vanity units with motion light switch and integral shaver sockets, frameless clear glass shower screen, wall mounted chrome heated towel rail and underfloor heating with digital zonal thermostat.
The CGI's and images shown are intended to be a guide to the appearance of the development. From time to time, it is necessary for the developer to make architectural changes, kitchen, landscaping and bathroom layouts may vary from those shown and features may change. The information contained in this sales literature does not constitute a contract or warranty and prospective purchasers are advised to check the latest plans and specification.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB103076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.