4 bedroom detached house for saleScholars Close, Manea, March
- MARKETING SUITE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK - 10AM-5PM
- BRAND NEW Four Bedroom Detached House
- En Suite to Bedroom One
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- HELP TO BUY
- Popular Village Location
Scholars Field is a development of two, three & four bedroom houses & bungalows surrounded by picturesque countryside & farmland in the rural Fenland village of Manea. The village lies close to the RSPB centre at Welches Dam. A reserve attracting wildlife & a fantastic location for tranquil walks.
The Kingfisher ( Plot 28 ) on this development being constructed by Matthew Homes, in the popular village of Manea and is the largest to be built on the site.
This property is detached with four bedrooms, bedroom one & two with en-suite facilities along with bathroom to the first floor and having fitted kitchen/diner, family room, living room, utility room and cloakroom to the ground floor. The property will benefit from GAS central heating and double glazing along with floor and wall tiling choices (subject to stage of construction) to the kitchen, bathroom and en-suite. Outside, an entrance drive will lead to a double garage along with front and rear gardens.
Scholars Field is a development of two, three and four bedroom houses and bungalows located in the rural Fenland village of Manea, situated conveniently between Chatteris and March. Peterborough and Cambridge are both approximately thirty miles from the village and Huntingdon can be reached in just over thirty minutes.
There is a railway station on the outskirts of the village which operates a regular service from Manea, stopping at March, Whittlesey and Peterborough going northwest and south towards Ely with connecting trains to Cambridge and Stanstead International Airport.
Living Room 20' 9" x 12' 7" ( 6.32m x 3.84m )
Family Room 13' 6" x 10' ( 4.11m x 3.05m )
Kitchen / Dining Room 23' x 11' 8" ( 7.01m x 3.56m )
Utility Room 6' 3" x 5' 2" ( 1.91m x 1.57m )
Stairs To First Floor
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 13' 6" ( 4.37m x 4.11m )
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 10' 8" ( 4.01m x 3.25m )
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 11' 2" ( 3.94m x 3.40m )
Bedroom Four 11' 6" x 10' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.30m )
Front & Rear Gardens
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH109194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.