3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChestnut Drive, Brixham
Offers in Excess of
- Reception Hall
- Living Room With Open Aspect
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- 3 Bedrooms
- Driveway Parking For 1 Vehicle, Single Garage
- Panoramic Open Views
- Front And Rear Garden
- uPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
This well presented semi detached family home occupying a popular residential location has accommodation briefly comprising. Reception hall, living room with open aspect, modern fitted kitchen/diner, 3 bedrooms, family bathroom/WC. Whilst outside their is driveway parking for one vehicle leading up to a single garage, as well as front and rear gardens. The property benefits from the installation of uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. An internal viewing is a must to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67018600.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8965085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Brixham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.