2 bedroom apartment for saleHainault Road, London
- Two bedrooms
- Top Floor
- Communal gardens
- Own Garage
- Close to Leytonstone Station
- 930 year lease
A bright, airy and spacious two bedroom apartment on the top floor of a small, purpose built complex just moments from Leytonstone tube station and a short walk from Epping Forest. You have some wonderful views over the City, well-maintained communal gardens and private off-street parking.
Inside, Design & Decor is smart, warm and welcoming, with engineered oak flooring underfoot, some beautiful original floorboards in the second bedroom and a stylish bathroom with designer fittings, metro tiling and rainfall shower.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll have fast, direct access to The City and West End right on your doorstep. Leytonstone tube station is less than a half mile away on foot and will get you directly to Liverpool Street in just 14 minutes via the Central Line. Tottenham Court Road is only a little further at 25 minutes away.
Inside, the dual aspect lounge comes in at an impressive 240 square feet, with plenty of natural light and clear views to The City. The semi-open plan kitchen is smartly decked out with glossy black cabinets, timber worktops and a full suite of fitted appliances.
Between the communal gardens and off-street parking the grounds offer plenty of outside space. You have a private parking garage and drivers can be on the A12 in less than five minutes. Meanwhile, the wide open, blue and green space of Epping Forest and Hollow Pond is just under a 20 minute walk away, ideal for morning jogs, evening strolls and picnics.
- You have Stratford just one stop and five minutes away for the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and the enormous Westfield shopping centre.
- There's plenty of fitted storage in the hallway.
- For your new local we'd recommend The Red Lion, something of an East London institution it's traditional, spacious and just the other side of the station.
Lounge / Diner - 7.1m x 3.1m (23'3" x 10'2") -
Kitchen - 2.9m x 2.1m (9'6" x 6'10") -
Bathroom - 2.3m x 1.9m (7'6" x 6'2") -
Bedroom - 3.8m x 2.6m (12'5" x 8'6") -
Bedroom - 3.8m x 3.1m (12'5" x 10'2") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER...
What initially drew us to the flat was how incredibly light it is, with its huge windows looking out onto a beautiful view. The 2nd floor position on the edge of the block is also fantastic, a real vantage point with no neighbours on either side. The cherry blossom tree right outside gives the place an even more special quality in spring. The property has its own garage and an incredibly long lease. We’ll be very sad to leave this amazing home behind, but we know someone else will love it just as much.
The area - Hainault Road is leafy and quiet but so well positioned as it’s just a few minutes from Leytonstone Underground and the high street, 2 stops from the Olympic Park in Stratford, a 3 minute walk to Leyton Midland station on the Barking-Gospel Oak Overground line, 10 minutes by bus to Walthamstow Central, and a 20 minute walk to the Village. The transport links to central London are great, and yet it feels like it’s own secluded little corner of the city within easy reach of all the buzz nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67021085.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27020652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, E11. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.