1 bedroom flat for saleChalk Road, Higham, Rochester, Kent
- 1 bedroom retirement flat
- First floor accessed via stair lift
- Pretty and peaceful communal gardens
- 24 hour assistance available
- Offered for sale with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating C (74)
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This property has been in our family since mum bought it, brand new, in the 1980's. She loved the peace and quiet of the surrounding area, the outlook from the windows, the beautiful communal grounds and the fact that it was not a massive development. She always felt safe and secure here and found all of the other residents friendly and helpful. There is a Warden on site most days and 24 hour assistance is available. There is a communal coffee lounge which is great if you fancy a 'natter' with the neighbours and there are local shops just along the road and bus stops nearby. In recent times the flat has had a new kitchen fitted, new bathroom tiling and has also had new carpets laid.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area: 18'6 x 10'5 (5.64m x 3.18m)
- Kitchen Area: 7'6 x 7'0 (2.29m x 2.14m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 9'3 (3.66m x 2.82m)
- Communal Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67028627.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11136139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.