4 bedroom detached house for saleRectory Park, Sanderstead, South Croydon, Surrey, CR2 9JN
- Stunning Family Home
- Superbly Located in Sanderstead Village
- Magnificent Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Open Plan to fabulous Family Room
- 4 Double Bedrooms (1 to ground fl)
- Large Lounge with doors to Conservatory
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Large Plot, Wide Drive & Double Gge
This beautifully presented and most attractive Detached Home is located within a level walk of Sanderstead Village shops, Recreation ground and popular schools to include Gresham Primary and enjoys spacious and light accommodation to include 16' x 12' Kitchen open plan to 18'11 x 18'5 Family Room, 17' Reception Hall, 22' Lounge, Utility Rm & separate Cloakroom. 32' Double Garage and Large Gardens & Driveway.
From our office proceed along the Limpsfield Road towards Sanderstead roundabout and take a first left into Rectory Park. This superb home is located on the left, approached via a grand driveway. Both Sanderstead and Riddlesdown Stations are closeby making this an ideal home for the commuter. Popular schools are also closeby to include not just Gresham but also Riddlesdown, Atwood and a number of private schools.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 399935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hubbard Torlot, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.