3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTemple Street, Rugby Town Centre
- Viewing Day On Saturday 6Th January From 11am
- Modern Three Bedroom End Of Terraced Home
- Side Garden Providing Great Potential (Subject To Planning)
- First Floor Bathroom
- Upvc Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Off Road Parking & Double Gates To Side Garden
- No Onward Chain
- Energy Rating Band C
***Viewing day, Saturday 6th January*** By appointment only.
A modern three bedroom end of terraced home with a separate lounge, open plan kitchen/dining room. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a fitted bathroom.
The property has gas central heating and upvc double glazing throughout.
Externally there are front and rear gardens together with a sectioned off side garden.
A driveway that provides parking for two vehicles also gives access via double gates to the side garden.
The side garden has a great amount of potential for many versatile uses subject to planning approval. There is enough room for a double garage.
This property is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
This property is situated between Rugby Town Centre and Hillmorton. There are a wide range of amenities within the area to include shooling for all ages.
Lounge - 15'11" (4.85m) x 10'6" (3.2m)
Kitchen - 13'6" (4.11m) x 8'9" (2.67m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One - 10'7" (3.23m) x 8'10" (2.69m)
Bedroom Two - 10'0" (3.05m) x 7'7" (2.31m)
Bedroom Three - 6'9" (2.06m) x 5'9" (1.75m)
Family Bathroom - 7'1" (2.16m) x 5'7" (1.7m)
Front Garden & Off Road Parking
Double Gates providing access to side garden.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Picklescott Homes, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.