1 bedroom flat for saleShacklewell Lane, London
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Private Gated Development
- Double Bedroom
- In A Good Condition Throughout
- 0.3 Miles To Dalston Kingsland Station
- 0.4 Miles To Dalston Junction Station
- Off Street Parking
- Sash Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- EPC Rating C
Kings Group are proud to present this beautiful and tranquil one bedroom apartment situated in a private gated mews. The property comes with off street parking for a small fee of around £50 per year. There is also a secure phone entry point system. The property consists of a well proportioned three piece bathroom, a considerably sized bedroom which includes large built in storage, and a generously sized open planed reception room and lounge which is large enough to accommodate dining. The kitchen comes set with a built in electric hob and oven, and a built in microwave. Although the property is generally new build and purpose built, the property does obtain some wonderful original features of Victorian properties such as the outside appearance of the development and the sash windows included in the property. The property is ideally located close to all the local shops and amenities on Kingsland Road along with bus access routes in the the city center. There is also Dalston Kingsland Station located 0.3 miles away and Dalston Junction station which is 0.4 miles away. Whether you are a buy to let investor or a first time buyer this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Downstairs Bathroom - 2.132 x 2.305 (6'11" x 7'6") - Sash window, panel enclosed bath with shower attached within, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, heater, extractor fan, part tiled wall and tiled flooring.
Reception - 2.98 x 5.584 (9'9" x 18'3") - Sash window, double radiator, power point, television point, power point and laminate wood effect flooring.
Kitchen - 2.529 x 2.354 (8'3" x 7'8") - Sash window, range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces,, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for electric oven, power point, extractor fan and laminate wood flooring.
Master Bedroom - 4.709 x 2.960 (15'5" x 9'8") - Sash window, fitted wardrobe, power point and television point.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27022701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.