3 bedroom bungalow for saleSPACIOUS WELL PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- Well Presented Detached Bungalow
- Worcester Boiler & Modern Refitted Bathroom
- Enclosed Low Maintenance Garden
- Popular Cul-de-sac Location
- Large Conservatory with blinds
- Master Ensuite Bedroom
- Spacious Kitchen & Utility Room
- Level Walking Distance to Local Amenities
We are delighted to bring to the market this lovely TWO TO THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW, located in a POPULAR CUL-DE-SAC, which BENEFITS from OFF ROAD PARKING, GARAGE with electric door and a LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN.The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, living room, with opens up into the dining area (previously bedroom three), conservatory, kitchen with door to utility and garage, two double bedrooms, with en-suite off the master as well as a recently fitted modern bathroom suite. Outside to the front a tarmac private driveway leading to the garage, which benefits from an electric up and over door, level lawn with a couple of mature shrubs and trees, with side gate leading. To the rear is a fully enclosed garden, which is a real sun trap, with large paved patio areas and path and gravel areas, with mature flower beds and oil tank.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67039209.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9693306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Town & Country, Okehampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.