2 bedroom bungalow for saleAshbank Court, Glenrothes, Fife, KY7
- Executive Bungalow Located Within A Private Residential Development
- Entrance Vestibule & Inner Hall
- Open Plan Sunken Lounge and Dining Room
- Family Room Through To Modern Dining Kitchen
- 2 Double Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Gardens & Garage
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- EER Band D
A beautiful bungalow set within lovely landscaped gardens in a popular private residential development in Finglassie, Glenrothes. Presented in excellent decorative order throughout, the property should appeal to a variety of potential purchasers and make for a wonderful home. The accommodation comprises of entrance vestibule through to an open plan living area comprising of raised dining area and sunken lounge. A family room/study is open through to the beautifully fitted breakfasting kitchen with quality integral appliances and an external access door to the rear. Also off the family room is a stunning conservatory with French doors to the rear garden. An inner hall provides access to the two double bedrooms, both with built-in/fitted wardrobes and a sizeable family bathroom with corner bath and separate shower cabinet. Externally, there is a monoblock driveway which provides parking for several vehicles and a further drive leads to the detached single garage. The rear garden is enclosed and has been beautifully landscaped with lawn and monoblock patio areas. With double glazing and gas central heating, early viewing is highly recommended. EER Band D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67041904.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GLS180202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison, Glenrothes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.