1 bedroom apartment for saleHighgrove Close, Calne
Offers in Region of
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Ideal for First Time Buyer or Investment Purchase
- Long Lease
- Allocated Parking
- Open Plan Living
- First Floor Maisonette
Ideally suited to a First Time Buyer or Buy to Let investor this well presented maisonette is situated in a popular residential area. Benefiting from open plan lounge/diner & kitchen with a good sized bedroom and bathroom, Offered for sale with No Onwards Chain and an allocated parking space.
A superbly presented first floor maisonette that would make a fantastic investment or first home, the maisonette is located in a highly popular residential area of Calne. The maisonette briefly comprises open plan lounge/diner and kitchen, bedroom plus a bathroom. The maisonette benefits from one allocated parking space and is offered with no onward chain.
Entrance to this one bedroom maisonette ideal for a first time buyer or investment property is via the front door leading into the entrance hall which has a double glazed window to the rear aspect and stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 11' 11" (max) x 10' 1" ( 3.63m (max) x 3.07m )
Good sized reception room with a double glazed window to the rear aspect, television aerial point, telephone point and a storage heater.
Kitchen 5' 9" x 13' 11" (max) ( 1.75m x 4.24m (max) )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink drainer with tiled splash backs. Electric oven, electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and two double glazed windows to the front aspect.
Stairs from the entrance hall and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom 8' 2" x 9' (max) ( 2.49m x 2.74m (max) )
Good sized double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear aspect and built in wardrobe
Fully tiled bathroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin and bath with shower over. Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect and an extractor fan,
There is a storage shed to the front of the property.
Allocated parking to the rear of the property.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67044862.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN106081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.