3 bedroom terraced house for saleBadgeney Road, March
- Mid Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- Tenant In Situ
INVESTMENT BUYERS!! - Gas Central Heating - Enclosed Rear Gardens - Off Road Parking - Tenant in Situ
This mid terraced house is situated in the south side of March, convenient to the Town Centre and local amenities. The property benefits from three bedrooms, gas fired central heating, enclosed rear gardens and off road parking. Please note, the property is being sold with a tenant in situ.
Storm Porch To Front
Tiled floor. Door to
Tiled floor. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Stairs leading off.
Lounge 15' 9" x 13' 6" ( 4.80m x 4.11m )
Bay window to front. Radiator. TV point.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 7' 7" ( 4.11m x 2.31m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to rear. Door to rear lobby. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Gas central heating boiler. Range of base units with storage under.
Two Brickbuilt Stores
Utility - 6ft 10ins x 5ft 4ins. Window to rear (single glazed). Plumbing for washing machine. Electric and lighting laid on. Separate storage cupboard.
Low level wc. Window to rear (single glazed) Tiled floor.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Low level wc. Window to rear.
Bedroom One 15' 10" x 11' 2" ( 4.83m x 3.40m )
Window to front. Radiator. Wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.84m )
Window to rear. Integral wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 1" ( 2.64m x 2.16m )
Window to front. Radiator.
Window to rear. Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan.
Front gardens are laid to gravel for multi vehicle off road parking.
Rear gardens are enclosed with a patio area.
Further gardens are laid to grass.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67044871.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH109084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.