2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePeterhouse Crescent, MARCH
- Semi Detached House
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Off Road Parking
** GET ON THE L-A-D-D-E-R ** Conservatory - Enclosed Rear Gardens - Off Road Parking - Viewing is highly recommended.
This semi detached house is situated in the north side of March, convenient to the British Rail station. The property benefits from two bedrooms, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, conservatory, enclosed rear gardens and off road parking.
Stairs leading off. Textured ceiling. Radiator.
Lounge 12' 10" x 7' ( 3.91m x 2.13m )
Window to front. Radiator. TV point. Laminate floor. Textured ceiling. Feature fireplace with wood surround.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 9" x 8' 1" ( 3.89m x 2.46m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to rear. Single drainer sink with mixer tap. Door to conservatory. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Walk in storage cupboard to one wall.
Conservatory 9' x 7' ( 2.74m x 2.13m )
Brick base UPVC construction. Windows to rear. Window to side. French doors to garden. Tiled floor.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Loft access. Storage cupboard housing gas central heating boiler. Textured ceiling.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.87m )
Window to front. Radiator. Integral wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 7' 1" x 6' 10" ( 2.16m x 2.08m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Textured ceiling.
Window to rear. Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin with storage under. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Textured ceiling
Front gardens are open plan, laid to tarmac for off road parking.
Rear gardens are enclosed with a patio area.
Further gardens are laid to gravel with raised borders to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67044874.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH109177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.