2 bedroom apartment for saleOld Kennels Court, Burghfield Road, Reading, RG30
- Secure Gated Development
- Modern Kitchen and Shower Room
- Two Double Bedrooms both with Built in Wardrobes
- Long Lease Approx 110 Years
- Allocated Parking For One Car
- EPC Rating D
This ground floor apartment is situated in a gated development close to local amenities especially bus routes and within a short drive of both Reading town centre and the M4 junction 12. Internally the property boasts two double bedrooms each with built in wardrobes and both a modern kitchen and shower room. Other benefits include double glazed windows and an allocated parking space. Viewings are highly recommended. EPC Rating D.
Calcot is situated on the western outskirts of Reading with the nearby Bath Road (A4) giving access to Reading town centre and to J12 of the M4. There are footpaths here that lead to Theale where the Kennet and Avon Canal with its bank side footpath heads towards Newbury, and the Holybrook runs through the old mill buildings which are now private houses. Calcot is about two miles from Reading town centre where there are excellent facilities and a non-stop fast train services to London Paddington.
Entrance hall, cupboard, airing cupboard, living room, kitchen, shower room and two double bedrooms.
Well maintained communal gardens and allocated parking space E.
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
Mains electric and water. Council Tax band B.
Through our in house Conveyancing team, we can ensure ease and efficiency for a competitive, no-sale, no-fee quote. Ask us for a quote today.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
In accordance with HMRC Anti Money Laundering Regulations a buyer(s) must attend our office to provide Photo Identification and Proof of Address (valid in last 3 months) once a sale is agreed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 159111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.