3 bedroom terraced house for saleBluebell Farm, Church Street, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN15
- 3 Bedrooms each with en-suite
- Refurbished to a very high specification
- Wonderful Views
- Stunning communal gardens
- Parking for 2 cars
- 10 year checkmate warranty
The Coach House is a delightful house of over 2200 sq ft, benefitting from 3 generous bedrooms and high spec finish throughout. There are 3 ensuite bathrooms and a cloakroom/utility room. This property also offers private outside space, which will be fenced/hedged to the new purchaser's wishes. The property is nearing completion and will be ready for occupation imminently.
Bluebell Farm is a development of 14 homes (2,3 and 4 bedrooms houses) surrounded by 15 acres of communal grounds. The development is situated in the Kent Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, just outside the village of Seal and close to Sevenoaks.
All properties have 10 year guarantees, solid Oak flooring in most of the bathrooms, bathrooms from CP Hart and Agas. There are 2 lakes, one sitting in a manicured area and one in an area left natural which is perfect for dog walkers. Also in the communal grounds there are barbecue and seating areas located away from the houses for all to enjoy.
Each property comes with two parking spaces, and more via negotiation - along with multiple visitor spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67045931.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS170092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Sevenoaks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.